I used to have a black t-shirt that said in big yellow writing, “Keep Staring,
I might do a trick!” I loved it hahaha.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Anthony
Vece
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 10:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Could a smart backpack replace guide dogs? Researchers think so. -
The Washington Post

I just don’t care if people stare at me or not. If they wanna make me that
important and take the time to stare at me that’s fine. Stay safe

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 12 Pro!!!

On May 25, 2021, at 11:51 AM, alia robinson <ali...@gmail.com
<mailto:ali...@gmail.com> > wrote:

well, to each his own. I’d rather use tech than that awful cane, and let’s
face it everyone cares what people think of them. I grew up in a sighted world.
the fewer things I can use that are blind-specific the happier I am, and we
have no idea what these devices would look like. in a perfect world no one
should care what things look like, but we all have concerns about how we look
to other people. I’d hope I was surrounded by people who don’t care, and  could
be free of any judgment, but that’s not the case. if you’re at a place where
nothing truly bothers you I envy that, but I also don’t like the attitude I’ve
seen here that it’s a stupid waste of time. Advancements that we can use are
never a waste of time.

On May 25, 2021, at 11:33 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca