Loreal, I don't want to tell you what storage capacity you need, but I'm
curious why you would feel you need a phone with 1 Tb of storage capacity?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Loreal
Lavigna
Sent: October 29, 2021 6:14 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple IPhone 13 Pro Max VS. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

I think that is ultimately what I’m going to do. Sure, I could wait and see
what the new galaxy S 22 ultra will look like sometime next spring, but sadly I
need a phone and I need one that works now. I have two kids presently in school
and more often than not I’m having issues with the current device I am using
just to get by until I can get a new phone. I’m missing more calls than not
these days, and that just cannot happen. Not for business and certainly not for
my kids schools. The more research I’m doing presently as I write this and the
more information I am gathering just from people on this list, I’m really
feeling that the iPhone 13 promax is going to be my best bet. I will probably
wind up having to wait though because the capacity that I want of the device,
either 512 GB or 1 TB, are both back ordered.

Loreal
Sent from my iPad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/051CA8AE-05A1-491B-AA72-D9F3B316F055%40gmail.com.