From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Robin
Frost
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2021 9:42 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: an Instacart question

Hi,

Yes I've noticed this along with the fact that now you can't always read the
replacement item a shopper has picked during shopping or when rating an order.
I too used to report things that broke in relation to accessibility only to see
them fixed in short order. However, this is no longer the case. I've been
complaining about the replacement thing for a good 4 months to no avail.

I've tried tweeting at them politely to perhaps reach someone directly
responsible for app design to no avail.

Sorry I haven't better news but you definitely have company in misery.

Take good care.

Robin