From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Richard
Turner
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 10:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Intercom for Sonos, HEOS ...

Sieghard,
Sonos still has no support for the Alexa Drop-in service.  That is really sad.

And, as you may have seen, my later note on this intercom for Sonos app points
out that the delay using this app is ridiculous at best.

The Drop-in with Alexa makes it a true intercom that is without any delay that
I’ve noticed.

Richard
“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought
which they seldom use.” - Søren Kierkegaard

My web site: https://www.turner42.com<https://www.turner42.com/>
🦅