I guess it is the connector of the future.

Still, I have three lightning cables, so want to get that 14 Pro.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2022 5:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Any thoughts on the iPhone 14 or 14 Pro?

USB C is a plug style that has been used on Mac computers for a while. It is
becoming more common everywhere. It allows for faster data transfer. It looks
very much similar to the lightning plug, but is slightly larger and has an
opening in it, though you have to be paying close attention to detect it by
touch.
It also has no right way to plug it in; just like lightning plugs so you do not
have to worry about having it oriented correctly.

Richard, USA.
“What we think or what we know or what we believe is in the end of little
consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do” ~ John Ruskin My web
site: https://www.turner42.com