Sieghard,

Thank you. That was one of my first attempts. This did not resolve the problem.

By the way, activating Siri was tricky. It was necessary to unlock the phone
for Siri voice commands to work. Eventually, with briefly available sighted
help, I entered my ID code and Siri functioned.

I appreciate your recommendation.

Richard Petty

richard.pe...@earthlink.net <mailto:richard.pe...@earthlink.net>