I couldn’t even find anything about notifications in my Amazon Alexa app. Where 
did you find this reference?
Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 21, 2026, at 3:37 PM, 'Mary Otten' via VIPhone 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I have no idea how to do this. It says swipe left to delete notification 
> when you’re in your list of notifications. Well that doesn’t work, because 
> with VoiceOver on, swiping left just move to the previous item. There is no 
> actions announced as available and no actions button anywhere and double 
> tapping and holding to maybe bring up some kind of context menu where there 
> might be a delete doesn’t work either. So does anybody know how a voiceover 
> user is supposed to get rid of these notifications, most of which I don’t 
> want and don’t really even know how they got there. I don’t want everything I 
> say to this stupid device showing up and notifications. The only reason I 
> looked was because I had it send a recipe there. And then I see all this 
> other crap. Anyway, if somebody can please inform me what the magic is to get 
> all this notification stuff to go away and preferably never show up unless I 
> specifically ask it to be sent there, I would be very grateful.
> Mary
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> --
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
> [email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
> [email protected]
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/F8B80923-9D8D-4DE4-8516-03485B7E2771%40comcast.net.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/95D1DB4E-825B-4D8F-A7CC-D9EE711A2930%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to