Thank you for the link; that has helped quite a bit.

Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2013 6:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Blind square

I'm not a Blind Square user, but my understanding is that blind Square uses
data from Four Square, but you don't need to register with Four Square
unless you want to check into FourSquare from Blind Square. You can read
more on blind Square by going to http://blindsquare.com/about/

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail