Hi Sandy,

Thanks for all of the great info you provide regarding scanning with the
iPhone.  I just ordered the StandScan Pro with 12 volt adapter and 12 volt
battery pack, and upon your recommendation, TextGrabber as well.  Can you
explain the process of scanning with this app?  I made certain English was
selected in settings.  Are there other settings to modify?  Within the main
interface, I saw an option foe taking a photo.  Is this the first step in the
process?  Are there any help files or a manual for this app?  Thanks for the
assist.