Hi Mich,

Prizmo is an app that does OCR (Optical Character Recognition). Others are
Text Grabber, SayText or Text Detective. It seems most people like Sandy or
Esther who have done a lot of experimentation with these prefer Prizmo and
Text Grabber where the latter works apparently very well with the Standscan
(I don't have mine yet so can't add my own experience). Prizmo is, I think
$10 and one of the more expensive OCR apps and the link to the Canadian app
store is below. By the way, if you Google an app name especially if it's
relatively unique like "Prizmo" you will quickly find the information and
more often than not the direct app store link which I am including below:

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/prizmo-scanning-ocr-speech/id366791896?mt=8