Thanks to Bookshare, I've read 300 Hardy Boys books several times.

-----Original Message----- From: Andy Baracco
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 7:47 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Justification for using Kindle vs. downloading from Bookshare

So did my mom, at least the Perry Mason ones, and she drove me up the wall
with the TV shows too.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Russ Kiehne
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 6:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

I've read all of the Perry Mason novels and Louis L'amour novels more than
once.

-----Original Message----- From: Andy Baracco
Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2013 3:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

I can't off hand think of a book that I have read more than once, perhaps 1
or 2, but something I would do rarely.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Jane