A full charge discharge cycle is recommended once per month. Other than that,
it not recommended that you go below 20% very often. The strongest
recommendations say it is best for the battery if one keeps the charge level
cycling between 30% and 80%, or 40% and 90%. However, this is not practical, so
starting at 100% and going down to 20% is ok. Nothing wrong with plugging
iPhone in for 10% to 20% of charge add during the day is perfectly good for the
battery.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288