No I don't; I just run it all the way down no more than once a month.

Chris

On 29/05/2013 19:53, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
Well, if you're letting it run down to 10% to 20% regularly, I'd skip
running it all the way down to 0% once a month. You're just burning
through a cycle unnecessarily. Other than that, I don't see anything
wrong with what you're doing. The trick is that you just want to avoid
the extremes. Don't leave it plugged in all of the time but don't run it
down to 0 all of the time either.