Hi donald,

        Are you using a iPhone 4?  If so you are using Voice control and not
Siri.  If you are using Siri on a 4S or 5 then I really want to figure out how
you are getting this to work as even the plantronics help line people said it
would not work with Siri. I'd love to get it to work without pressing the home
button on the phone, but that is what I need to do so far.

Eric Caron