  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 1:38 AM
  Subject: RE: Thoughts on the latest Audible update

  Hi Arnold,

  Yes, I still use the Jump Back button since I can set it to go 60 seconds or
90 seconds whereas the swipe gesture goes forward or back by 30 seconds. This
gesture has been there for a while, it was not in the original 2.0 release, but
I think in the next one. Now in the last version we also have Previous and Next
Chapter buttons again and everything is almost perfect.