Try hit more on the lower left hand corner of the keyboard and it will then bring up the symbols and numbers and you can find the at sign somewhere there as well as numbers. Then, in order to get back to the letters you will have to hit that more button on the lower left corner of the keyboard.

Donna
tcors...@cfl.rr.com
-----Original Message----- From: Debbie Downey
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Weird onscreen keyboard problem!

HI Sieghard,

Thanks for that most comprehensive explanation!

What I am trying to do is to enter a user name in the incoming and outgoing
mail server fields. This is where I am now not seeing the @ sign; I just
have the spacebar in that bottom area of the screen as you described. It's
probably just a field where I can't use the @ sign!

I am using an Iphone 4S running IOS 6.1

Thanks!

Debbie