From: "John Diakogeorgiou" <jdiakoge2...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2013 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: About Shawn's Podcast

I don't know what Podcast you were listening to but he did not say it
was in public beta. He also told people that if they didn't want to
listen to something which was essentially illegal they should turn it
off. Regardless I'm glad I was given the opportunity to listen to it.
It was very informative.