It is not worth it for me, and no one can decide that for me but me. I don’t
need any flack for it either. I don’t support an app just because it is for the
blind, and I didn’t develop the app or decide to make it free for a year. I am
well aware of what the cost of it is, and have said I would pay a flat fee for
it. I am not interested in paying for a subscription, and I think this
discussion has gotten to be futile. I have to decide what is paid for in my
budget, and what is not. to intimate that I pay for an app just because I used
it in the past when it was free and now I owe them because they developed an
app I used is ridiculous. I cannot believe the insults thrown around for people
who are just saying the app isn’t worth the money to them right now. as I said
before amazon prime isn’t worth the money to me anymore, who is anyone to be
giving me grief because of it?

Alia