I have not been reading this thread, being that I had not accessed Tap Tap See in quite a while, although I very much like it and have kept it on my phone. After reading some in this thread, I accessed it earlier today, after reading about its becoming a subscription service, to find out how much it costs. There was nothing in it about needing to pay a fee to use it now. Please let me know the details about the subscription service and when it begins. Thanks in advance for any information.

Arnold Schmidt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrea Love" <andrea.love2...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2013 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: Tap TapSee

I'll happily pay for this service. So many times I need some eyes to help me read something and no one is around. If I can get good dependable service then why not. These people should get payed and the blind people who are crying about it are making the rest of us look bad. Suck it up and pay for it!!
Andrea Love
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Pelletier" <ron.pellet...@sympatico.ca>