Subject: a challenge for all
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 15:31:43 -0500
From: Jed Barton <j...@jedbarton.com>
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Hey guys,

Alright, I'm going to throw this out there.  I'm hoping someone can offer
some thoughts on this.
I am looking at a dispatcher position for a fire department.  I've
dispatched for a long time and am all about creativity when it comes to
getting a job done.  One of the requirements, you have to read 2 different
meters for fire alarm circuits to get voltages.  In our technologically
advanced world, there has to be a way this could be done.  With all the apps
out there, can anyone think of a way to do this?  It's older equipment, but
I would guess there has to be a way to take a picture of the meter in
question.
Any thoughts on this?