Hi Chrystal,

I am sure it will be alright. I experienced this battery drain, but when I
switched it of and turned it on the next day, my IPod touch is alright, Ruby

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Crystal French
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 9:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: battery

Okay, I sent a message to the list yesterday about my 5s turning location
tracking bac on.

My battery had dropped 20% in about three hours, while simply sitting on my
desk with the lock screen on.

I updated to 7.1 via wi fi.

I went and did a Google search, and it looks like sighted people are also
experiencing the faster battery drain issue with 7.1.

I let my battery drain completely overnight, and have it recharged.

I went to settings again, and made sure the background and refresh is turned
off.

I also reset the phone.

I’ll see how this goes.  Next stop will probably be the witch doctor.

Crystal