From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alex Hall
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 9:57 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPhone 5C

One other thing to consider is upgradeability. Even if the 5C will do fine
for you for now, if you hold onto your phone for a while, how will that 5C
be in a few years? iPhone 4 and 4S owners often complain of battery drain
and sluggishness with iOS7, while iPhone5 and 5S owners are okay for the
most part. How will iOS9 treat your 5C compared to a 5S?

On Apr 30, 2014, at 11:39 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca