I'm having the same problem with the audio app called Agogo
when the screen locks or I minimize the app, the audio stops.
there is no setting for the app to allow it to play if the screen is locked. I guess we need to contact the developer.

Thanks,
Rob
You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"