as people usually say on these lists.

You always can use your delete key!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:47 AM
Subject: RE: to update or not - Re: moderator warning - Re: starting with IOs 8.1.1

Christopher and others,

I agree that Pablo has a point. However, he has made his point dozens of time over the last few years and I think many list members are just getting tired of hearing his rather radical point of view true as it may be. The point is that repeating it on Viphone has about as much effect on Apple as beating a dead horse would have on riding it from point A to point B. I don't think anybody enjoys the bugs, but maybe it's time for Pablo to start a website or Google Plus community or something along these lines with the express purpose of attracting people who feel how he does and where Apple may notice them should enough people sign up. But I guess since he is leaving the iOS platform after his 5S lifetime is over, this will not happen so we're back at running in circles. I am at any rate done with comments regarding this at least until Pablo is back with more of the same when iOS 9 comes out *smile*.