My understanding of xrdp is that it is a stand alone x server just like
turbo NC or TigerVNC are. I question how you are running both x servers
with a single X client. I would recommend using just turbovnc on the server
and the turbo vnc client with security extensions turned on to replace the
use of rdp entirely.