Looking for suggestions for NEBS compliant gear that can support SS7, handle
OC-3 or higher levels of channels, and can support (in aggregate) up to around
500 cps through a *good* (key word) SIP interface.  I'm willing to entertain
the idea of a single larger device that can take a full OC-48 and support the
full 500 cps, but I'd prefer spread the load across multiple devices and
smaller interfaces for load balancing and redundancy.

Any pointers?  Obviously there are products out there by the really big
players, but I'd really rather not have to drop 7 figures on this project
unless I have to.

Thanks!

Brooks Bridges | Sr. Voice Services Engineer
O1 Communications
5190 Golden Foothill Pkwy
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
office: 916.235.2097 | main: 888.444.1111, Option 2
email: bbrid...@o1.com<mailto:bbrid...@o1.com> | web:
www.o1.com<http://www.o1.com/>