Mitchell Swartz accuses us of censoring him and cutting his papers from indexes. Anyone who looks in our index will see that we list 28 papers by him. Obviously his statements are nonsense. We have "censored" three papers but we included 28 others by the same author?!? What kind of censorship would that be? Here is the list of papers in our index. They will remain in the index unless he publicly asks me to remove them:

1. Swartz, M.R., Quasi-one-dimensional model of electrochemical loading of isotopic fuel into a metal. Fusion Technol., 1992. 22: p. 296.
2. Swartz, M.R. A Method to Improve Algorithms Used to Detect Steady State Excess Enthalpy. in Fourth International Conference on Cold Fusion. 1993. Lahaina, Maui: Electric Power Research Institute 3412 Hillview Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.
3. Swartz, M.R. Some Lessons From Optical Examination of the PFC Phase-II Calorimetric Curves. in Fourth International Conference on Cold Fusion. 1993. Lahaina, Maui: Electric Power Research Institute 3412 Hillview Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304.
4. Swartz, M.R., Isotopic Fuel Loading Coupled to Reactions at an Electrode. Trans. Fusion Technol., 1994. 26(4T): p. 74.
5. Swartz, M.R. Generalized Isotopic Fuel Loading Equations. in International Symposium on Cold Fusion and Advanced Energy Sources. 1994. Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus: Fusion Information Center, Salt Lake City.
6. Swartz, M.R., Improved calculations involving energy release using a buoyancy transport correction. J. New Energy, 1996. 1(3): p. 219.
7. Swartz, M.R., Possible deuterium production from light water excess enthalpy experiments using nickel cathodes. J. New Energy, 1996. 1(3): p. 68.
8. Swartz, M.R., Potential for positional variations in flow calorimetric systems. 1996.
9. Swartz, M.R., The Relationship between Input Power and Enthalpic Behavior of Nickel Cathodes During Light Water Electrolysis. 1996.
10. Swartz, M.R., Four Definitions of Power Ratio used to Describe Excess Enthalpy in Solid-State Loading Systems. J. New Energy, 1996. 1(2): p. 54.
11. Swartz, M.R., The Relative Impact of Thermal Stratification of the Air Surrounding a Calorimeter. J. New Energy, 1996. 1(2): p. 141.
12. Swartz, M.R., Experiments Using Nickel Cathodes. J. New Energy, 1996. 1(3): p. 68.
13. Swartz, M.R., Hydrogen Redistribution by Catastrophic Desorption in Selected Transition Metals. J. New Energy, 1996. 1(4): p. 26.
14. Swartz, M.R., Codeposition of palladium and deuterium. Fusion Technol., 1997. 32: p. 126.
15. Swartz, M.R., Consistency of the biphasic nature of excess enthalpy in solid-state anomalous phenomena with the quasi-one-dimensional model of isotope loading into a material. Fusion Technol., 1997. 31: p. 63.
16. Swartz, M.R., Phusons in nuclear reactions in solids. Fusion Technol., 1997. 31: p. 228.
17. Swartz, M.R., Explanation for Some Difference Between Reports of Excess Heat in Solid State Fusion Experiments. J. New Energy, 1997. 2(1): p. 60.
18. Swartz, M.R., Noise Measurement in Cold Fusion Systems. J. New Energy, 1997. 2(2): p. 56.
19. Swartz, M.R. Optimal Operating Point Characteristics of Nickel Light Water Experiments. in The Seventh International Conference on Cold Fusion. 1998. Vancouver, Canada: ENECO, Inc., Salt Lake City, UT.
20. Swartz, M.R., The Importance of Controlling Zero-Input Electrical Power Offset. J. New Energy, 1998. 3(1): p. 14.
21. Swartz, M.R., Generality of Optimal Operating Point Behavior in Low Energy Nuclear Systems. J. New Energy, 1999. 4(2): p. 218-228.
22. Swartz, M.R. and G. Verner, Bremsstrahlung in Hot and Cold Fusion. J. New Energy, 1999. 3(4): p. 90-101.
23. Swartz, M.R., et al. Importance of nondimensional numbers in cold fusion. in Symposium on New Energy. 1999. Salt Lake City, UT.
24. Swartz, M.R., Further confirmation of optimal operating point behavior. 1999.
25. Swartz, M.R., Optimal Operating Point Analysis of Dr. Mizuno's, Dr. Arata's and Other Data. 1999.
26. Swartz, M.R., Patterns of success in research involving low energy nuclear reactions- A metanalysis. 1999.
27. Swartz, M.R., Summary of the seventh international conference on cold fusion. Fusion Technol., 2000. 37: p. 99.
28. Swartz, M.R., G.M. Verner, and A.H. Frank. The impact of heavy water (D2O) on nickel-light water cold fusion systems. in The 9th International Conference on Cold Fusion, Condensed Matter Nuclear Science. 2002. Tsinghua Univ., Beijing, China: Tsinghua Univ. Press.

His papers are listed in the index but there are none in the Library because he has never submitted one. I never upload papers unless the authors submit them, or tell me where to find them on the web and give me explicit, written permission. Dr. Li gave me 98 papers from the ICCF-9 proceedings, including one by Swartz. However, I have to get permission from the individual authors before uploading these papers. I have asked Swartz for permission twice: once by e-mail, once on this forum. Unless he responds with a clear "Yes," I will not upload his ICCF-9 paper.

He may have written other papers which are not in the index, but I have no knowledge of them. That is because -- as I mentioned -- I do not have ESP. He may have submitted ICCF10 papers to Peter, but again, I know nothing about this. I am quite sure he never submitted any to me. He sent me a CDROM that I could not read -- as I told him repeatedly. I have no clue what was on it. I tossed it in the trash two minutes after determining it was unreadable. I do not know what papers he has on his own web site. I have not looked at it closely. If he has a paper there he would like me to copy, he will have to post the URL for the paper right here, in Vortex, and he will have to tell me in plain English that he gives me permission to copy it.