Title: Re: Electrostatic Hover Cars
Ha la, ha la, the Baron's back.

In a message dated 10/6/2005 4:49:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
What do you mean "practical?"  As far as I'm aware, nobody has ever
demonstrated any sort of electrostatic "hover" effect which can lift large

There was an article published in either Popular Science or Mechanics in the 1950's about the flying bed spring. It levitated itself. It worked great until it hit the end of the drop cord. Of course it consumed more power per unit of weight levitated than a rocket,

I have not tested such ideas yet but John W. Keely demonstrated a hover like car in 1800's which may have worked off of vibratory acoustics.  I just assumed that the

If you ever figure out what Keely was talking about, and get a design for that machine Baron we'd all love to see it.