Jones,

I don't know where you have gotten this data, but I am working with MFMP on
this and have not seen any such data.  There are 2 heaters being
developed.  One will model the coil that was used to heat the internal
reactants - this is what the Lugano team applied electrical power to to
heat the hotCat.  The second coil will go in the middle to model the extra
heat provided by Rossi's secret reactants.  We are concerned that we will
NOT be able to put in enough heat into these TWO coils together to get the
dogbone convection tube to 1400C.  We are planning to be able to put in
about 2.4kW into the outer coil, and may be able to put in another 1kW in
the inner coil.

The plan is to try to put in enough electrical heat into these 2 coils such
that the same view comes out of the same model of Optris camera (calibrated
the same way as the factory) as what the Lugano team saw.  Then the total
electrical input that generates this matched thermal image will be the heat
from the hotCat as a sum of the electrical hotCat input and the LENR
output.  We will also measure the temperature with type-B thermocouples,
but this is just a check on the Lugano math.

The real measure is how much electrical power must go into the dogbone
replica to match the Optris view that the Lugano team got.  Right now, the
concern is that we may not be able to input that much electrical power to
match the Lugano view.  We will see in January when the team gets access to
an Optris camera.

For now, in testing the outer coils of the dogbone, the temperature has
been taken nowhere near 1300C.

Alan Goldwater has constructed and tested a coil on a small alumina tube
coil form that will be used to model the LENR contribution to the heat.  It
will be placed inside the dogbone.  Alan has been testing this and
measuring the temperature on the inside of the small alumina tube, not
convected on the outside.

Please stay tuned for the real results.  Any posts before the real test in
January are bound to be bogus.