  From: Jed Rothwell
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, December 12, 2014 11:17 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:OT: what if everybody got free cash?

  H Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Nothing is inherently safe.
    Everything is potentially dangerous.
    Drinking water is toxic when too much is consumed. There is no such thing
as "safe sex".
    Explosives are safe when used correctly and appropriately.

  But some things are a lot safer than others. Water is generally safe.
Explosives are always dangerous even when used correctly and appropriately. You
have to be very careful with them -- always alert and careful -- whereas it is
nearly impossible to cause harm with a glass of water. That is why explosives
are regulated and a glass of water is not.