Fran and Axil--

Maybe there are degrees of entanglement, much like quanta of energy or angular
momentum in QM.  The higher degrees invoke greater mass, the lower and negative
levels invoke lower or negative mass.

For example, semi conductors and molecules have low entanglement, crystals
somewhat higher, and subatomic particles even greater entanglement.  The
universe is at the bottom end of entanglement and galaxies somewhat greater,
creating dark mass associated with their entanglement.  Spin coupling between
particles (for example, Cooper pairs) has its own degree of entanglement
(and associated mass) somewhere between that of a nucleon and an atom---BEC’s
yet another degree of entanglement.

The mass associated with entangled entities considers the total mass of each
constituent.

As suggested in this thread and by others, the degree of entanglement may be
inversely proportional to  a change or rate of change (if time enters as a real
parameter within an entangled entity)  of the gravitational field intensity,
with intensity being the key parameter controlling entanglement.

The limit on gravitation intensity is reached at the  Planck scale at the low
dimensional end.  (Black hole structure may involve this limit and massive
particles just above that.)

The effect of Li in some of the LENR reactions is to create intermediate
entanglement between the degree of entanglement of nuclear and atomic
structures.  Thus, when the wetting of the nano Ni occurs by Li in the Rossi
reactor, one would expect to see a change in mass on a macro basis that may be
measurable.

Since charge and magnetic effects happen, they may be involved in most entities
with mass, they may be a secondary (feed back type influence) on the degree of
entanglement of any entity with mass or negative mass.  This may be Rossi’s way
of controlling entanglement in his reactor design.

All this is food for thought and experimental instrument design ideas to test
for entanglement as it relates to mass.

Bob Cook