Jones

From: Mark Jurich

Hi Bob (All):

    I can answer some of your questions now, but we are going to be continuing
discussions of the talks at San Jose State University in an open discussion
headed by Ken Wharton in the Science Building at 10:30 AM today (Friday) ... I
will make sure all your questions are addressed as well as others.  Due to lack
of time, I cannot respond properly at the moment, but will do so soon.

Thanks,

Mark Jurich