The amount of power required to produce a reaction is huge including the
power to melt silver, to pump and the power to vaporize silver. There is
also a large amount of waster heat energy, The silver vapor will produce
silver nanopowder, How is that silver reclaimed and recycled?

How can this design be gainful?