Bob and Dave--

I was surprised by Mill’s lack of any input power statement.   He seemed to
avoid the issue with only discussion of amps of current during, I assumed each
millisecond cycle.   The exact timing of the voltage at 10 volts vs the
amperage at the same time would be more instructive.  The very high
temperatures—as I recall, 4000 to 5000 degrees Kelvin would make the design of
the plasma confinement difficult.  Cooling dependent upon the actual power
input from the initial current as well as the reaction, whatever it might be,
would be a good energy balance to present.  It was not discussed.

The idea of making the device good for a car to justify its rapid introduction
commercially was just a pipe dream for gullible investors in my mind.

I do not know if his discussion of the cosmic dark matter issues were
consistent with observed background radiation spectra.  If what he suggested is
true it would seem to add to his hydrino theory.

Lastly, the evidence for the heavy hydrogen that he claims is produced would be
nice to provide.  For example, an x-ray diffraction image of his dense
molecular form of the hydrino would help confirm its existence.  He made much
of the ability of his theory to confirm the dimensions of normal molecules (or
crystals) I think.

Bob Cook