One critical facet of LENR is the production of a special type of
nanoparticle: a superconductive hydride. This particle is produced by the
extremely high pressure exerted by the chemical bonds in the lattice of a
transition metal substrate lattice. Lithium hydride is an example of such a
nanoparticle.

SPPs will populate the surface of this superconductive nanowire. The entire
ensemble of SPPs readily form a Bose condensate which converts many
individual SPPs into one super-SPP where the monopole magnetic beam that
this BEC SPP projects is focused forward from the front of the hydride
nanowire. This magnetic beam is very powerful as a result of
super-radiance.

Because of the BEC, the SPPs are concentrated, focused,  and amplified.

This BEC on the nanowire becomes a quasiparticle acting as an analog
monopole. As we all know, a monopole produces nucleon decay into mesons as
seen by Holmlid.