Hi Jed,

Do you or your contact know by any chance who initially introduced the ERV to
the project? Was it AR, IH, or someone else? It seems his role was not for the
public verification of the plant but rather as an independent arbitrator
between IH and AR.

There have been a lot of assumptions here that the ERV and AR were previously
acquainted. Is that really the case? It maybe I suppose and if so I guess IH
agreed.

It seems from recent exchanged he was selected by both IH and AR from the very
beginning and had the job of overseeing and evaluating all the tests for IH and
AR as a kind of referee.

Even woodford seem to have been involved much earlier than we originally
thought and say they did due diligence. Did they have any independent ERV?

Wouldn't it make sense to have ERV who understood Italian I think given its
AR's mother tongue?

Any way I prefer to look at information and try to see facts rather than judge
on hearsay. I especially look deeper than the surface when I feel someone is
attacked by mob culture. Accusation by a mob is different than being guilty in
my opinion, and some one being difficult to get along with does not make them
wrong or guilty they can be very good and smart too. I do respect and consider
intelligent people's points of view on both sides. Especially where like you
they are very likely better informed than me in their view point.

I do think where there is doubt it's for the court to settle now. I think both
sides are intelligent to follow this route. I don't think it's in the interest
of either side to pressure them into releasing information before they are
ready to give it. Although like all us following LENR I have huge curiosity is
to see and know what is in there.