From: a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 10, 2016 4:29 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:angry and sad LENR comment but info too!

    Jed,
    Your answer is too pathetic for words.
    Placed so it was half full???   Show a diagram of the piping so an
engineer can judge it.
    I note you still won't admit you were wrong on something else even    after
I posted proof .

On 8/10/2016 3:53 PM, Jed Rothwell      wrote:

Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com>            wrote:

And what exactly is the truth, where was                the flowmeter placed?

It was placed such that it was half full. That is what              the rust
marks shows, and what careful testing shows.              Obviously it cannot
be lower than the destination (the              reservoir).

Can you tell or is it under NDA?

I just told you. I.H. told you. You don't believe us.              You believe
Rossi instead. He gave you no more proof than              I did, but you
believe him, unconditionally. So I see no              reason to give you any
more information. You will reject              it and demand more, and more,
and more.

I expect I.H. will publish more in response to the              lawsuit. You
can wait until then. But, since you do not              believe what they
already published, there is no point to              waiting. You have already
made up your mind that Rossi is              always right, no matter what he
says, not matter how              impossible it is.