So far I have to agree with ashfeild until a complete diagram is available to
critic.  Goat Guy(GG) and everyone else would love to have a look at the
customers heat sink, but apparently that is not going to happen anytime soon.

I do not agree with GG that the condenser is not a reasonable way to extract
the heat from the incoming steam.  He suggests a water to water exchanger which
is just an alternate method of doing the same task.

In actuality, it is more likely that Rossi's customer would use a liquid to
liquid system unless his process requires hot air.  Of course, it has not been
proven that Rossi's customer actually uses 1 MW of heat according to IH among
others.  I leave that determination to the courts.

Since GG assumes cheating, he needs to prove that some of the tricks that he
suggests are actually present.  Until that is shown, he can not be taken too
seriously in my opinion.

Dave