Peter,
I read it and it doesn't make a lot of sense. Please explain how energy can
be "consumed". Energy is always transformed in a form to another. This is
elementary physics.
Unless they used some crazy unknown process to store energy the energy
would be radiated soon or later.
Did the "customer" found a way to create matter from energy at chemical
reaction energy levels? That would be a very efficient energy storing
mechanism and very fascinating indeed and in violation of several physical
laws.

Giovanni