Jed,
That is a good point and very reassuring. If IH told of their doubts to the
investors, or if their position was easy to find online then it was just
due diligence of the investors to understand the risks involved.

As I said if they were not 100 percent sure about Rossi being fraudulent
warning investors of possible problems (but also possible opportunities if
the eCat was real) was an ok thing to do in this case (I personally would
have wanted to be more than 50 percent sure at least given I have been
scammed before and it is a horrible experience).

But in general is irrelevant and it seems Rossi uses this as his strongest
argument against IH and it is completely ridiculous, smoke and mirrors as
usual.

Giovanni