Peter Gluck <peter.gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Both, Jed and goiovanni are trying to show tht they are not understanding
> what I have told about the energy: the cut the Gordian solution of
> consuming the energy is to pass the steam pipe through a system of heat
> exchangers where it heats water. that is discraded to the drain channel as
> water at 40-50 C. being, (exactly as this discussion diluted to
> insignificance)

The heat exchangers would produce waste heat, which would be readily
apparent. It would heat up the entire warehouse.

More to the point, the heat exchangers would not serve any purpose. They do
not make heat vanish, they merely transfer it. The total amount of water
you need is the same with or without the exchangers (except for the waste
heat lost from the exhangers). So, you might as well leave out the
exchangers and use the water to cool the main loop. This, however, is
impossible. A normal commercial building in Florida has a 2" water supply
pipe, which is not large enough for the flow of water you need to keep the
temperature below the legal maximum of 80°C, with 1 MW of heat.

1 MJ/s = 239,000 calories/s. 80°C - 20°C = 60°C. 239,000 calories / 60°C =
3,983 g/s = 239 L/min (61 gallons), which far exceeds the capacity of the
entire building.

Your plan makes no sense. Evidently you do not understand the conservation
of energy or thermodynamics.