From: a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 19, 2016 3:25 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]: Jed's flowmeter comments chanllenged.

    What happened to the heat once it left Rossi's plant is irrelevant    to
the contract.  It looks like a desperate effort by IH to discover    a problem
after their hired gun failed to do so.
    It would be like doing a black box experiment and then saying you    don't
believe the measured exit temperature  so you are going to    measure the main
drain to see how much it warmed.