[image: Ball-and-stick model of the phenanthrene molecule]

Regarding phenanthrene as a catalyst.

See post

http://e-catworld.com/2016/01/16/hexagonal-crystals-and-lenr-axil-axil/

The hexagon crystal; structure is special in LENR.

In Rossi's waffer design, he uses a thin single crystal mica sheet on
either side of his centrally located heater. Mica could make that
waffer LENR capable.

Holmlid uses graphite to form his Ultra dense hydrogen;

Cravens uses graphite in his golden ball reactor.

The crystal structure of Metallic water is hexagonal and is also LENR
active.

This hexagonal shaped magnetic lens produces a vortex of magnetic flux
lines which interacts with the quarks in matter by dorming instantons as
the fractional quantum hall effect does with electrons..