The most closely held secret of Rossi's tech is how he produces his fuel.
Bos Higgins is on the correct path when he considers a high energy
mechanism for producing the special hydrogen form that is the heart of the
LENR fuel. From the pictures of ne356 fuel I posted a few days ago, the
fuel looked like micro-particles but me356 might be using a number of LENR
fuel formates.

I provoked me356 to release the metal grass micrographs that might be
metallic hydrogen growing out of the metal lattice.

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fibb.co%2FbCniw5%3AB0XrxGRA3rtQnbu3W_ceX1OQGB8&cuid=2168707

https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fibb.co%2FbMGkb5%3A6oWAZBMWL_1XDLbI2Zu07X7SGLY&cuid=2168707