      - *For public discussion (from me356):*
      In the attachment I have shared some photos. Here you can see direct
      evidence of reactions that are occurring even outside the
reactor. Even on
      the carbon adhesive tape of the sample holder for SEM.
      The sample was taken from device that we are using for fuel
      preparation. This device can produce active fuel from any
transition metal.
      -

   Regarding my interpretation of the pictures:

   The carbon adhesive tape of the sample holder for SEM is the black
   surface seen in the micrographs. The fuel is the microparticles of metal
   that the tape is supporting. There is an unseen LENR reaction agent that is
   too small to see in the micrographs. I beleive that this agent is metallic
   hydrogen since only hydrogen is present with the transition metal. But
   these agents might be metallic hydrogen nanoparticles. The crystalline like
   fractal patterns seen on the tape surface and on the metal microparticles
   are the LENR reaction trails produced by the metallic hydrogen as it
   converts matter into energy.

   Very little heat is produced by the LENR reaction because the tape is
   not destroyed by the reaction. The energy from the reaction is stored in
   the structure of the metallic hydrogen as it moves along the surface of the
   tape and the metal.

   The LENR reaction is minimal at this quiescent stage but it can continue
   for weeks at this low level. During this stage, the metallic hydrogen is
   self sustaining. When the fuel is activated by a high potential EMF field
   the LENR reaction produced by the metallic hydrogen increases
   exponentially. At his stage, the heat output is generated through an
   enhanced LENR reaction. A positive feedback mode is established as heat
   production increases the heat output. This is self sustain mode.

   The metallic hydrogen when not activated produces a low intensity
   magnetic field that catalyzes the conversion of matter into energy. When
   the metallic hydrogen is activated, its magnetic potential increases
   greatly and the energy produced is substantial.

   When the activation signal is removed, the metallic hydrogen returns to
   low level activity and has a long shelf life. High intensity LENR heat
   production can begin when the activation signal is reapplied.

   According to Rossi, the activation signal is a electrostatic field
   between 50 and 100 kilovolts.

   In the two grass like micrographs sprouting out of the metal substrate,
    IMHO, me356 shows the  metallic hydrogen nanowire in electron micrographs
   emerging out of the crack in the transition metal substrate. The metal
   substrate is raised and busted up by the pressure involved in the
   production of metallic hydrogen.

   Metallic hydrogen is produced by high pressure processes such as
   formation in nano-pits and cracks as per high palladium loading or
   cavitation bubble formation as metallic water. but once formed, the
   metallic hydrogen/water(as in ECCO) is self sustaining and act like free
   ranging particles.

   I beleive that this low level metallic water reaction is what eventually
   distroys the plastic bottle holding ECCO fuel through a slow low intensity
   erosion process. The metal substrate becomes the storage mechanism that
   transports the metallic hydrogen into the LENR reactor for activation by
   the EMF signal.

http://restframe.com/downloads/tachyon_monopoles.pdf

In the above reference, Keith Fredericks has shown how the tracks form as
seen in the me356 micrographs. The tracks  are produced by a tumbling
monopole particle as explained in the reference. see figure 13 of the
reference and others going forward.

The metallic hydrogen acts like a analog tachyon monopole particle since
the wave function of the metallic hydrogen is vortex like.