Jones-

I though the miracle was wine-to-pee not wine-to-water.

Bob

From: JonesBeene<mailto:jone...@pacbell.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 7:54 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Have Cavitation Energy Systems stumbled on a novel formofLENR?

From: Brian Ahern<mailto:ahern_br...@msn.com>

If you believe in MiB, then it is axiomatic that you believe in UFO
conspiracies as well.

Unfortunately this leaves you blind to scams by experts Rossi, Papp, Mills etc

-----

Oh shucks, you mean to say the MIB aren’t reporting back to UFOs? Then they
must be T-men G-men or what?

LOL. I think Kellyanne nailed it… this is a case of “alternative facts”. We
want our Kellyanne back!

Wiki sez: reports of men in black represent experiences that "don’t seem to
have occurred in the world of consensus reality"… they were quoting Jerome
Clark, a county music song writer (therefore an expert on fabricated reality)…
but seriously UFOs open the door to more than one reality – and given the
dangerous notion of “majority rule” we could see MIB prerogatives written into
an executive order – the future of BLM.

To a few cynical scientists, this essentially means that there is indeed a “non
consensus reality” (a huge fraction of the population which can become a
majority in more than a few cases) where MIB/UFO/NWO/ and QuarkX exist as a
figment of the imagination which is as real to that segment as the miracles of
wine-to-water etc.

Objective reality is such a bitch….