Nigel -- My advise (worth what you have paid for it) is to be very careful.

Mark LeClair produced a gainful cavitation system using a pump. He produces
a ton of radiation and radiaoactive isotopes.

DogOne replicated this cavitation reactor and this is what he said:

   -

   DogOne duplicated his reaction and got a solution of radioactive waste.

   http://pieeconomics.blogspot.com/p/cavitation-radiation.html

   Seriously guys, this is a bad idea to pursue. Does it work? I say yes.
   Should we embrace it? I say no. Your taking some electrical energy to run a
   pump and pure water and making heat and toxic water. Plus, everything that
   has come in contact with that toxic water is now contaminated. It wouldn't
   really matter to me if the COP was greater than 100, its risks outweigh its
   energy production capability. That's about it in a nutshell. We need to be
   looking somewhere else for an energy solution.

   -