Too bad that Don Hotson is now deceased.  It would be wonderful to get his
thinking on these questions.

While I described a vacuum lattice comprised of epos, each having an
elementary magnetic dipole and a freely polarize-able electric dipole at a
right angle, I didn't describe the effect of the matter (charges) in the
universe that create a cosmic magnetic strain and electric polarization of
this vacuum epo lattice.  This cosmic strain in the vacuum lattice may be
the zero-point energy.  It is the effect of this cosmic strain in the
vacuum epo lattice upon the epo alignments connecting the charges in real
space that causes gravitational and inertial mass.

Because of this, it is not clear to me that there would ever be a static
negative mass - much to the consternation of Woodward would like to have
such exotic matter to create warped space and wormholes.  Zero mass is the
domain of photons in real space or epos in negative energy space.

I am obviously stretching the boundaries of my understanding here of even
my own hypothesis.  The interesting thing is to presume the hypothesis is
true and expand upon it until predictions can be made that would be
falsifiable.