From: Bob Higgins <rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 10:38 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Pondering epos and implications to the ether

Too bad that Don Hotson is now deceased.  It would be wonderful to get his
thinking on these questions.

While I described a vacuum lattice comprised of epos, each having an elementary
magnetic dipole and a freely polarize-able electric dipole at a right angle, I
didn't describe the effect of the matter (charges) in the universe that create
a cosmic magnetic strain and electric polarization of this vacuum epo lattice.
This cosmic strain in the vacuum lattice may be the zero-point energy.  It is
the effect of this cosmic strain in the vacuum epo lattice upon the epo
alignments connecting the charges in real space that causes gravitational and
inertial mass.

Because of this, it is not clear to me that there would ever be a static
negative mass - much to the consternation of Woodward would like to have such
exotic matter to create warped space and wormholes.  Zero mass is the domain of
photons in real space or epos in negative energy space.

I am obviously stretching the boundaries of my understanding here of even my
own hypothesis.  The interesting thing is to presume the hypothesis is true and
expand upon it until predictions can be made that would be falsifiable.

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 11:22 PM, Eric Walker