I would like to put some perspective on the Mel Miles presentation.

1.No radiation accompanied the He-4

2. The excess energy was about 100 milliwattsWatts for several hours

3. The background He-4 was ~ 5pm

4. The measured He-4 was only 5 ppB !

5. The diffusion rates of He-4 through the walls was simply dismissed.

6. no background calibrations were attempted leaving an open question.

7. the work was done in 1993 and never corroborated

This evidence was well intentioned, but very far from bullet proof.

A simpler explanation is that the excess energy was that described by Gerald
Pollack in: The fourth phase of water. That avoids the need to explain the lack
of radiation. Water can store energy absorbed by background infrared radiation.

The LENR community does not recognize that the excess power outputs are at the
milliwatt level.